Stroke Rehabilitation Program
Stroke survivors have the greatest potential for improvement when rehabilitation begins as soon as possible.
Vibra Rehabilitation Hospital of Denver proudly offers an advanced stroke rehabilitation program, for which we’ve earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Stroke Rehabilitation Certification. This certification represents our commitment to providing high-quality care for stroke patients.
Our rehab specialists can help prepare patients for returning home and to active lives by addressing:
- Modifications in self-care activities.
- Home modifications.
- Communication and socialization changes.
- Eating and nutrition concerns.
- Visual and perceptual issues.
- Mobility impairment.
- Medications and pain management.
- Paralysis and spasticity.
- Emotional and behavioral changes.
Vibra Rehabilitation Hospital of Denver’s stroke rehab program provides: